Services We Provide Include:
- Free Estimates
- Income Tax Preparation
- Advanced Audit Protection
- Previous Year Tax Return Amendments
Advocate for the Taxpayer
Complete Financial Solutions LLC can prepare taxes for any prior year. We not only focus on the current year’s tax season, but we also specialize in the amendment of taxes as well as complex tax situations. We are in business to assist small businesses with tax preparation for self-employment tax schedules. There is no limit to the services we offer. Different from most tax offices, we are open year-round. After tax season is complete, we limit our hours of operations for several other amenities we offer, but appointments can be made at any time. Do not hesitate to call us if you have a tax question, receive a letter regarding your tax return, or need help with any other tax issue that we can assist you with.
Let us help you get The MAX back from your TAXES!
Terms and Conditions
By filling out and e-signing our tax preparation form, you are giving Complete Financial Solutions permission to prepare your tax return and you are confirming that ALL information entered is accurate. You are also giving us permission to use all personal information and documents uploaded to complete your tax return. If you have any questions do not hesitate to call our office at (205)605-9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE THE TAX LINK TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS TO OUR COMPANY AND YOUR PREPARER
- Our user-friendly link allows you to upload ALL of your tax documents from all 50 states
- The submission is secure, simple, and easy!
Get The Tax Preparation Service You Deserve!
Our mission includes preparing precise income tax returns in a timely matter as we approach the IRS with your annual obligation. The promise is to make sure you receive the full benefits with the use of our knowledge of lawful tax deductions and itemizations that you are entitled to. The effort is to provide precise and timely service by closely examining each individual client’s situation, while also bringing awareness of every tax advantage that can apply to you as our client.
Professional and Timely Service
Important Links and Phone Numbers
TRACK YOUR IRS FEDERAL REFUND
- Refund Status Phone Number- (800)-829-4477
- The IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days, although some require additional time
- You should only call if it has been more than 21 days since you e-filed
- You should only call if it has been 6 weeks or more since you mailed your return
- “Where’s My Refund” App tells you to contact the IRS
- Your amended return will take up to 3 weeks after you’ve mailed it to show up in the IRS’s system.
- Processing your amended return can take up to 16 weeks
- After 16 weeks contact the IRS for farther verification
- To track your return you will need your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and Zip Code
IRS Customer Service Phone Number (800) 829-1040
Questions about refunds and offsets to IRS liabilities (Live Rep) (800) 829-1954
Find Out If You Have a Tax Offset (Automated) (800) 304-3107
- Refund offsets to child support, Treasury Offset Program debts, State income tax obligations, and Unemployment Compensation debts are handled by the Treasury’s Bureau of the Fiscal Service through the Treasury Offset Program.
- The law allows the use of part or all of your federal tax refund to pay other federal or state debts that you owe.
- A tax refund offset generally means the U.S. Treasury has reduced your federal tax refund to pay for certain unpaid debts.
Identity Verification Phone Number (800) 830-5084
- If the IRS has a concern about a suspicious tax return with a real taxpayer’s name and/or Social Security number, they will send you a 5071C letter.
- The 5071C letter means that the IRS has received your return, but needs more information from you to verify your identity.
- Have a copy of the 5071C letter you received, a copy of your prior year tax return (if you filed one) and your most recently filed tax return (if you filed one), as well as any supporting documentation for each year’s return (such as Forms W-2, 1099, 1040 Schedule C, or 1040 Schedule F) when you call.
- The IRS will ask you a series of questions about your identity and tax return history.
- If the IRS is unable to verify your identity over the phone or online, they may ask you to schedule an appointment at your local IRS office to verify your identity in person.
Questions about refunds and offsets to IRS liabilities (800) 829-1954
Taxpayer Advocate Service Phone Number (877) 777-4778
- The Taxpayer Advocate Service is Your Voice at the IRS.
- The Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) is an independent organization within the Internal Revenue Service(IRS). Their job is to ensure that every taxpayer is treated fairly and that you know and understand your rights.
- You can also fill out Form 911 for The Taxpayer Advocate Service
Lost IRS Check Phone Number (800) 829-1954
Forms and Publications Phone Number (800) 829-3676